Why the “Living The Good Life On Purpose” program can be so valuable for you?
At times have you found yourself reflecting and wondering “Is this all there is?” Are you feeling there could be more to life and you would feel more satisfied if only you were clearer about your purpose? Are you nervous or fearful that your future “bonus years” will be filled with anxiety, uncertainty and unfulfilment instead of Joy, happiness and satisfaction?
If this is the case then the “Living the Good Life On Purpose” life planning process may be exactly what you’ve been searching for.
I’ve always been fascinated that most people spend more time planning their vacation than their life and yet it’s been proven time and time again, that individuals who are clear about what they want to create, and take the action necessary to manifest their dreams, are happier and more satisfied with their lives. I definitely believe this is true for people in their “refirement’ time of their life…their “bonus years”.
Life Planning is enjoyable, fun and can lead to life changing direction.
In our 45 minute complimentary conversation we’ll identify the opportunities you want to take advantage of during the “bonus years” and the issues you need to deal with to make it happen. We’ll identify the areas where you’ve gotten stuck in the past. Through the discussion you’ll become clearer about what you want to achieve and how I can help. By the end of our session we’ll have taken a good look at your current situation and discussed strategies for you to move forward, with purpose, in your life.
What would your life be like if you could spend the majority of the rest of your life doing what you want. Several possibilities I see for you include:
- Excitement and energy because you’re clear about what you want to create, and what you want to contribute…and you’re doing it.
- A sense of peace, contentment and satisfaction because you feel grounded in a life purpose that fits you and you’re capitalizing on the natural gifts and talents you’ve been given.
- Living with an attitude of gratitude that you’ve been given the opportunity to spring forward and fully realize your “bonus years” dreams.
- A sense of confidence that you can realize your dreams because you have information and practices to keep yourself on track together with support and guidance from someone who has done this before.
- A sense of relief and freedom because many of the limiting beliefs and mindsets that have been holding you back (we all have them) will have been released.
- A sense of connectedness with other people committed to live “fully engaged lives” together with your own support group.
I operate from the principle that we are all accountable and responsible for what we create in our lives. We’ve created the life we have now and we have the power to create something different…if we desire and chose. It begins by getting CLEAR about what we want and then taking action (with support).
I would love to be of assistance to you and help you take the first steps to maximizing your “bonus years”.
Please contact me by e-mail at email@example.com or call me at 612-723-5395 to set up an appointment for our complimentary strategy session.